Assistant Hotel Manager
Our Hotel in order to continue to offer high quality services, is looking for ambitious and competent executives for the following position. Job Description: • Oversee on property departments to ensure that an optimal level of service, cleanness, maintenance, and hospitality, are provided to hotel guests.
• Provides guests with high quality service, keeping the business running smoothly and guests happy.
• Overall responsibility of the provision operation. • Taking responsibility for the entire staff.
• Communicates and coordinates with all involved departments to guarantee the success of all events.
• Enforces all the procedures and maintains hygienic standards.
• Implements strategies to achieve service goals.
• Doing all reports and analyses that are required.
• Responsible for maintaining the company standards and ensures the staff follow up the standards in accordance with company rules.
• Ability to understand, analyze and interpret financial results.
• Pro-active approach to problem solving.
• Ensures economical working procedures and minimization of wastes.
• Manages and achieves the budgets that are determined for the F&B operation and reporting for food and beverage services.
• Perform other duties as requested by Gen. Manager. Qualifications
• Degree or Diploma preferably in Hospitality Management.
• Previous Experience in similar work environment.
• Excellent communication skills, in Greek, English and German, while additional language skills are an asset.
• High level of PC Literacy Microsoft Office/ POS. Benefits: Accommodation/meals
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org